- Legal Warning
Terms and Conditions of Use and Privacy of the Website of www.ceregumil.com in compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and other standards of Law in force in the matter.
The web www.ceregumil.com is an internet domain, whose owner is FERNANDEZ Y CANIVELL, S.A, provided with NIF A-29001021 whose business has its registered office at C / SEVERO OCHOA, 13 PTA 29590 MALAGA
FERNANDEZ Y CANIVELL, S.A owns the brand CEREGUMIL, which gives rise to the web www.ceregumil.com
The right to privacy, and in particular the right to the protection of personal data is one of the values of FERNANDEZ Y CANIVELL, S.A., (Hereinafter, FERNANDEZ Y CANIVELL), which is included in our Code of Ethics.
- Commitment To Privacy
FERNANDEZ Y CANIVELL is fully committed to complying with the regulations and General Regulation of Data Protection of the European Union and the regulations regarding the protection of personal data in force at all times, being a priority for FERNANDEZ Y CANIVELL.
Therefore, FERNANDEZ Y CANIVELL has taken the decision to implement the following principles, privacy being the basis on which all treatments are configured:
- We will always treat the data that is strictly necessary to carry out the informed treatment.
- We will never force you to provide personal data, unless they are really necessary to provide the service that you request.
- Whenever possible, we will put at your disposal simple means so that you can control your personal data.
- We will not share data with any third party, except those providers that present us with a service, or with those who, previously, we have informed and have given their consent.
- Purposes Of The Treatments.
FERNANDEZ Y CANIVELL collects your personal data in order to manage your requests and offer you the services and products that you may be interested in. Specifically, we treat your personal data with the following purposes:
- To be able to attend your queries, questions or requests made through the channels of attention or communication identified in each web page and get in touch with you to solve them.
- To improve our web pages, services, products, and offer a better service and content.
- Manage your registration in the newsletter.
- Send you the contents of the newsletter.
- Send you information that they require.
In some cases it may be necessary to process your personal data to comply with legal obligations, or in relation to any contractual relationship we may have with you.
In all other cases, and whenever appropriate, we will ask for your consent to process your personal data.
- Sending Commercial Communications.
FERNANDEZ Y CANIVELL, within the framework of its promotional activity, can provide you with resources to register or subscribe to news or commercial information of the company. These resources will always be subject to your consent to send them.
In the event that you have authorized us, FERNANDEZ Y CANIVELL may send you information about our products, activities and services according to what you estimate about your tastes and preferences.
You can revoke your consent to receive commercial communications at any time, through the link or button to the effect in each of the communications, or communicating your willingness to revoke the consent through the following channels:
(i) Email address to be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
(ii). Postal mail addressed to C/ Severo Ochoa, 13, P.T.A.
Postcode: 29590 Málaga, Spain
- Automated Decisions And Profiling
For some services, we can process your personal data using automated means. This means that certain decisions are made automatically without human intervention.
Other treatments that we can carry out, is to develop a profile in order to predict your behaviour on the web, showing you on the main page products that may be of interest, based on the preferences you have shown through your navigation, or information obtained through cookies. You can contact us through the address email@example.com
- Duration Of Treatment And Expiration Date
At FERNANDEZ Y CANIVELL, we are committed to dealing with personal data as long as they are really useful to us and we can offer you a quality service through their exploitation. Therefore, we will make all reasonable and timely efforts to minimize the period of treatment and conservation of personal data.
In this sense, in each form of data collection we will inform you of the expected period of treatment and / or conservation of your personal data.
In any case, and even if you request us to delete your data, we can keep them, under the appropriate blockade, for the necessary time to comply with our legal obligations and for making them available to the Authorities with competence in the different subjects that are of application.
- Exercise Of Rights And Claims Before The AEPD
As a result of the treatment of your personal data by FERNANDEZ Y CANIVELL, the current legislation grants you a series of rights. Below, we offer a summary explanation of each right, to facilitate your exercise:
- Right of access: You will have the right to know the personal data we treat about you and the purposes with which we treat them.
- Right of rectification: Your data will always be yours, and as such, you can request us to rectify them at any time if those that appear in our records were erroneous.
- Right to delete: You may request, at any time, that your personal data be deleted from our files. However, and as indicated in the section on data conservation above, keep in mind that in certain circumstances, compliance with current legislation may prevent the effective exercise of this right.
- Right of opposition: you may object to the processing of your data in relation to any of the purposes with which we treat your data, according to the privacy policies applicable in each case.
- Right to limit treatment: you may request the limitation of treatment in the following cases:
- If you believe that the information we maintain about you is not correct or accurate;
- If you consider that we are not treating your data legitimately, but you prefer that we limit the treatment of them instead to their elimination;
- If the data that we maintain are no longer necessary for us according to the purpose for which we collect them, but you need to keep them to file legal claims;
- If, having exercised the right of opposition to any treatment, you are awaiting a response on this matter from us.
- Right To The Portability Of Your Data:
You will be entitled whenever possible technically and reasonably to: request that the personal data that you have provided us directly be communicated to another data controller. If it is possible, we will provide your data directly to that other data controller, but if it is not, we will provide it to you in a standard format.
Whenever we process your data based on consent, you can revoke it at any time, without having other consequences for you that, depending on the right exercised, not being able to receive certain services.
The exercise of the rights held may be made effective by contacting FERNANDEZ Y CANIVELL through one of the following means, along with a copy of your ID or equivalent identification document:
(i) By email you should address to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(ii). Postal mail addressed to C / Severo Ochoa, 13 PTA
Postcode: 29590 Málaga, Spain
In addition, if you consider it necessary, you can contact our Data Protection Delegate at the email address email@example.com.
In case you do not want to exercise a specific right, but have the need to make a query or suggestion in relation to the processing of your personal data you can also go to the addresses provided for the exercise of rights.
Please note that you can always exercise your legal rights according to legislation.
- Confidentiality And Security In Data Processing
Your personal data is very important to us, and we are committed to treating them with the utmost confidentiality and discretion, as well as to implement all security measures that we consider appropriate and reasonable.
In this sense, FERNANDEZ Y CANIVELL declares and guarantees that it has established all the technical means at its disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data provided by the users.
- Social Networks
Social Networks are part of the day to day of many Internet users, and for them we have created different profiles of the FERNANDEZ and CANIVELL in them, under the name of CEREGUMIL
All users have the opportunity to join the pages or groups that FERNANDEZ Y CANIVELL has on different social networks.
However, you must take into account that, unless we request your information directly (for example, through marketing actions, contests, promotions, or any other valid form), your data will belong to the corresponding Social Network, so we recommend you that you carefully read their conditions of use and privacy policies, as well as make sure to configure your preferences regarding the treatment of the data.
- International Disclaimer
As a general rule, we try to keep your data in the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA).
In these situations, FERNANDEZ Y CANIVELL guarantees that it will apply all measures and controls to guarantee and protect the processing of your personal data, such as:
- Communication to countries that, despite not being part of the EU or the EEA, have been considered by the European Commission as countries that have data protection regulations that guarantee a level of security similar to that applicable in Europe.
- European Commission Type Contractual Clauses: The European regulator has foreseen that third countries do not have data protection regulations similar to those applicable in Europe, so it has developed contract models designed to ensure that companies from countries that are not part of the EU or the EEA comply with a similar level of protection. FERNANDEZ Y CANIVELL will sign these contracts as long as there is no equivalent alternative that guarantees the protection of your personal data.
- Binding corporate rules: These are standards that companies approve and that are reviewed and approved by Control Authorities, and that ensure that the company to whom we provide your data complies, in any country, with an adequate level of protection.
- Certifications: In certain cases, the company to which we provide the data may have data protection certificates that guarantee the correct use of your data in accordance with current regulations.
- Contact FERNANDEZ Y CANIVELL
If you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your personal data, please contact us through:
(i) By email you should address to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
(ii). Postal mail addressed to C / Severo Ochoa, 13 PTA
Postcode: 29590 Málaga, Spain
Cookies use policy
Cookies installed by this site can be session, persistent as well as owned or by third parties. Session cookies are those that are automatically deleted when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies can remain installed for a certain time. In turn, own cookies are those that are installed by FERNANDEZ Y CANIVELL, while third party cookies are those installed by providers of services engaged for this purpose.
FERNANDEZ Y CANIVELL at all times endeavors to establish appropriate mechanisms to obtain the consent of the user to install cookies that are required. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it should be noted that, in accordance with the law, it is understood that (i) the User has given consent if you modify your browser settings disabling restrictions that prevent the entry of cookies and (ii) the such consent shall not be required for the installation of cookies that are strictly necessary for the provision of a service explicitly requested by the user (by prior registration).
Here are the different cookies used on this website:
Technical cookies are those essential to the functioning of the website, for example to manage authentication or maintenance of a session of a user registered on the website. The deactivation of these cookies may prevent the correct operation of some features of the page.
Analytical cookies collect statistics on user activity and use of the website. The information is collected to optimize navigation and to ensure the best user experience. They also allow the site to know the number of pages visited, the browser used, the frequency or recurrence of visits, the chosen language, among other things. The user can, at all times, exclude their activity through exclusion systems provided by the analytical tools or by configuring their browser.
Applications used for this information are:
|Google Analytics (utma, utmb, utmc, utmt e utmz)||http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/ (1)|
|Google (PREF, NID)||http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/ (1)|
|Cookie name||Cookie||Purpose of Cookie||Expiration|
|Google Analytics||It is used to distinguish users. Measure audience.||Duration 2 years|
|SID||Google Maps||Stored identifiers and some settings such as zoom level of the maps.||10 minutes|
|SAPISID||Google Maps||Stored identifiers and some settings such as zoom level of the maps.||10 years duration after the last visit to the section containing the maps|
|APISID||Google Maps||Stored identifiers and some settings such as zoom level of the maps.||10 years duration after the last visit to the section containing the maps|
|SSID||Google Maps||Stored identifiers and some settings such as zoom level of the maps.||10 years duration after the last visit to the section containing the maps|
|HSID||Google Maps||Stored identifiers and some settings such as zoom level of the maps.||10 years duration after the last visit to the section containing the maps|
|NID||Google Maps||Stored identifiers and some settings such as zoom level of the maps.||10 years duration after the last visit to the section containing the maps|
|PREF||Google Maps||Stored identifiers and some settings such as zoom level of the maps.||10 years duration after the last visit to the section containing the maps|
Cookies social networking
To facilitate the user to share content from the website on different social networks, specific buttons have been included. These buttons can assume that the linked social network will install cookies, not being under the control of FERNANDEZ Y CANIVELL, may have the purpose of managing the login user on the social network, maintaining that session, or showing the counter on how many times given content is shared on each social network. We recommend users regularly check the privacy policies and cookies of every social network and, if necessary, modify their privacy settings to limit the purpose of tracking that can be carried out and adjusting these parameters to their own interests.
|COOKIES FOR NETWORKS|
|SOCIAL NETWORK AND NAME OF THE COOKIE||PURPOSE / MORE INFORMATION|
|Facebook: reg_ext_ref, jsreg_fb_ref, jsreg_fb_gate||I like Button|
It is also possible that, when visiting a Web page an advertisement or promotion of products or services could be published, it is installed in a Cookie browser that helps us to develop control over our announcements regarding, for example, the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they appear, etc.
It may be that some cookies used on this site are not related to the Company. This is because some Web pages have inserted content from third-party websites. Because the referred content comes from another website, the Company does not control these Cookies settings. If you want to change your preference Cookie settings, consult the Web sites of these third parties for information.
Users have the ability to configure their browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on their computer. However, disabling them could modify the operation of the website. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for more information.
The user can activate, depending on the browser used, any of the following options to limit the scope of installed cookies or operation:
– Private browsing, through which your browser ceases to save browsing history, website passwords, cookies and other information from pages you visit
– No trace function, by which the browser requests the web sites you visit not to track your surfing habits, so, for example, to present advertisements of interest on the sites you visit.
It may be that some cookies used on this Web site are not related to FERNANDEZ Y CANIVELL. This is because some website pages are inserted content from third-party websites (such as a YouTube video.) Because the referred content comes from another site, FERNANDEZ Y CANIVELL does not control these cookie settings. If you want to change your cookie setting preferences, you should consult the websites of such third parties for information.
If you want more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, tools known as “Do Not Track”, which will allow you to choose what Cookies to allow.